All articles

Can I get my refund in a different manner than my original method of payment?Updated 2 years ago

A refund can only be sent to the original payment method.  If you no longer have access to that payment method, contact the bank or agency for the original payment method to claim the funds after the refund is sent.

Was this article helpful?